Hear Better, Live Better and Maybe Talk Some Football in Rochester Hills, MI
Let’s face it. Life is short. How can you get the most out of your life, your friends and family? How can you live better?
Hi, my name is Angie Lederman and while I don’t have all the answers, here at Lifestyle Hearing we’ve been helping people just like you enjoy life more, from providing the right hearing aid for your lifestyle, to making sure you have the batteries you need to keep you connected.
I’m a big believer in getting the most out of my life, whether it’s reading up on Russian history, watching football, being a bit of a vodka snob, or perfecting my target shooting.
Seriously, there are so many ways to enjoy life, and our goal at Lifestyle Hearing is to help you do what we do, get the most out of every minute of your life. So if you’re bugged by buzzing or ringing in your ears, or confused by group conversations, trying to follow the thread – there is a simple solution.
Imagine How Much Better Life Would Be if You Could…
- Stop or prevent the ringing in your ears.
– Find out how you can manage Tinnitus here.
- Understand what people around you are saying.
– Discover what works here.
- Resolve balance problems
– Find out how to conquer dizziness here.
- Get more out of life.
Hear better again. Call 248-918-2490 right now.
Why Not Get Back in the Conversation Again?
Whatever your hearing issue is Hearing Lifestyle Hearing’s biggest concern is helping you find the right solution and then making sure it keeps working for you, so you get the most out of life.
Did you know you’ve got lots of company?
Yes, 1 out of 5 Americans have some form of hearing loss and that’s 1 out of 3 for people over 65. But here’s the sad truth. Only 25% of the people who could benefit, who could be getting more out of life thanks to a hearing aid, admit it and get the expert help they need.
Most people still think they’re the only one with a hearing problem or that people are going to laugh at them for wearing a hearing aid. But here’s the truth…
The times and technology have changed all that. Hearing aids don’t look like the old ear trumpets. In fact, most are very small and unnoticeable. And you’ve got a choice, admit you have a hearing problem and be seen as a smart conversationalist, or pretend you don’t have a problem and be perceived as out of it.
Here’s how we can help. We’ll provide you with:
- Fully personalized hearing aids
– Click here for solutions that won’t make you feel like you’ve got trumpets sticking out your ears.
- Shooting and hunting ear plugs
– Click here to enhance game sound and safeguard your ears.
What’s Your Biggest Concern About Your Hearing Loss or Hearing Aids?
There is a lot of misinformation and myths out there, which is why we want you to get the facts before you make a decision. Find instant answers to any questions or concerns you might have here, including:
- What can I do to stop further hearing loss?
– Find answers to all your questions here.
- Who will I meet at Lifestyle Hearing?
– Learn more about Angie Lederman and her team here.
- How can I contact Lifestyle Hearing or schedule an appointment?
– Get our address and phone number here.